review from a nn

fur

Jul 20, 2019
Some things about me in the first place:
- I've never been much into legit cheating and I don't know much about it.
- I've been using the cheat for 3 days pretty much non stop.
- I'm a nn

VISUALS [8/10]
While the visuals themselves are completely fine, I found myself getting stuck in the menu which feels crowded and super confusing. I think menu is also a part of visuals, so that's why I'm commenting on it.

PROS:
- SO MUCH customization.
- Some unique features (such as nade cam, very p).
- Really like how it looks honestly.
- Recoil crosshair.
- Shared esp and all that stuff is really nice.

CONS:
- Menu is hella confusing, but I already somewhat got used to it.

RAGE [5/10]
Compared to other cheats it's kinda lacking. But this isn't a HvH cheat, so I don't mind.

PROS:
- Going full baim works ehhh ok.
- Player list is cool.
- Again, a lot of cusomization.

CONS:
- Double tap is completely broken for me.
- Resolver sometimes gives up.
- Some of the settings are in the misc section which doesn't really make sense to me, but it works (this is more of a pet peeve than anything).

LEGIT [9/10]
The best legit cheat I've ever used.

PROS:
- Once again, you can pretty much customize everything.
- Triggerbot is actually amazing.
- Extremely easy to make a cfg that won't get you bant.
- Overall p

CONS:
- Once again, menu is quite hard to navigate.

MISC [10/10]
Has everything needed + more. Not much more to say

SKIN CHANGER [9/10]
This is one of my favorite skin changers of any cheat. My only gripe is that skin seeds don't seem to work, but honestly I don't mind.

SCRIPTING [10/10]
Haven't looked much into it, but it seems P. It seems much harder than lua, but I think that's fine. You can do a lot of stuff.

In conclusion:
For the price, god chet. Knowing a single person is behind all this makes me appreciate it even more. Big fan of this cheat and I hope to see it grow bigger and bigger. Last thing stopping you is the menu x).

Thanks to squid for inviting me (also a nn <3).

OP
fur

fur

Jul 20, 2019
You had this cheat for 2 days and im not an nn also stfu about the ragebot cfg issue i literally owned ot with it
y u have to be rude man it's just my opinion :(

Slso as I said, I don't focus on the rage part, I just mentioned it because it's there and it's ok.

EDIT: ot is shit

dasMax

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2016
It seems much harder than lua, but I think that's fine
That's absolutely not true IMO. Things like ~= make LUA way harder to understand for newbies to the Language then "!=" or "or "and "and".

You had this cheat for 2 days and im not an nn also stfu about the ragebot cfg issue i literally owned ot with it
It's his subjective opinion. That's what a review is about, if he didn't had the best experience, theres nothing i can do about except trying to make it better.

With the Listed cons i hopefully can expect some Bug Reports / Feautre Requests.

Would be neat to know exactly what you think is "unobvious" or disorganized in the menu to organize it.

Last edited:
Reactions: reno and fur
OP
fur

fur

Jul 20, 2019
That's absolutely not true IMO. Things like ~= make LUA way harder to understand for newbies to the Language then "!=" or "or "and "and".

It's his subjective opinion. That's what a review is about, if he didn't had the best experience, theres nothing i can do about except trying to make it better.

With the Listed cons i hopefully can expect some Bug Reports / Feautre Requests.

Would be neat to know exactly what you think is "unobvious" or disorganized in the menu to organize it.
Thanks for your response. I guess it comes down to personal preference. I personally find lua easier, but idk much about coding anyway x).

Also I had a great experience. I'm enjoying the cheat a ton, since I didn't go into it thinking it's just a HvH cheat. It's still serviceable tho + I'm really mean to cheats (i gave ev0lve a 6/10 on ragebot). For legit, this cheat is perfect for me. Good job : )

Reactions: dasMax